Steel Cross Pein Sledge Hammer
- The handle consists of a core of high tensile steel rods that are moulded to abrasive-resistant rubber making it unbreakable™ with outstanding durability.
- The innovative locking plate design ensures that the head will not separate from the handle.
- The abrasive-resistant rubber is injected all the way into the eye of the hammer head. The rubber in the eye inhibits the transfer of shock into the handle, reducing fatigue and the risk of injury and making the hammer more comfortable to use.
- The superior quality of the rubberized handle provides excellent grip in wet and dry conditions which makes the TITAN hammer more versatile and safer to use.
- The hammer head conforms to ANSI, BS876 & ISO15601 specifications and is induction hardened to 50-58 HRC.
- Metal forming
- Building & construction
- Tyre and automotive industry
Copyright © CCL South Africa (Pty) Ltd 2015