Positive Locking Plate
- The innovative locking plate design ensures that the head will not separate from the handle making it the safest and most reliable hammer on the market today.
High Tensile Steel Rods
- The core of the handle is made of high tensile spring steel rods that are bonded to extremely strong, abrasive-resistant rubber, making the handle unbreakable.
- The heavy duty rubber handle cushions the shock of impact, reducing fatigue and injury.
- The non-slip grip provides a secure grip in both wet and dry conditions.
Locked-In Lanyard Hole
- The locked-in lanyard hole provides a steel reinforced attachment point so that the tool can be safely and reliably tethered while working at height.
- The thickened boss design further protects the hammer against overstrikes.
- The forged head has a superior grain structure and the striking faces are hardened to 52-58 HRC. The head conforms to both ANSI and BS876 standards and the hammer construction meets and exceeds the ISO15601 standard.
- The handle has been ergonomically designed to provide a comfortable and safe grip.
High Visibility Head
- The high visibility head provides instant identification on the jobsite.
Copyright © CCL South Africa (Pty) Ltd 2015